If you are traveling with your pet, you may be required to have a Health Certificate. Each state has different rules and regulations, so be sure to consult with us in advance of your travel.

International Health Certificates (IHCs) are often required by foreign countries when live animals, including dogs and cats, are exported from the United States. Dr. Nicole LaMora is a USDA Accredited Veterinarian who is able to provide an International Health Certificate(s) for your pet(s) who are traveling outside of the country.

If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us today.